An Innovative Solution For Mid To Senior Finance Professionals & Intrapreneurs
Dr. Tony de Bree (Ph.D. MBA), Founder & CEO of FinTech Startup Partners, with a lean & mean virtual organisation focusing on advising, training, and coaching founders and teams of FinTech startups and scaleups — as well as corporate & private investors — has signed a partnership agreement with Boudewin Vellinga from Greifenberg, a leading European search and recruitment firm to help their customers to survive the Covid-19 pandemic and to make a difference in the lives of their customers.
Personal right-skilling is key.
After having engaged in a Covid-19 proof on demand personalized blended learning program together with a selected group of leading partners, these senior Financial Services professionals will have implemented a personal right-skillingplan to:
- continue to work in the corporate Financial Services sector;
- found their own company as independent business owner with their our virtual organisation like Tony and Boudewijn both did, staying small;
- found their own FinTech or RegTech startup;
- work for a scaleup including FinTech- or RegTech scaleups;
- start working in a different sector.
Request more information
Find out how our on demand blended learning FinTech program can help you by contacting us here.