Digital Righ-skilling In Financial Services Program
Digital-right skilling is key if you want to make the business and personal transformation from manager or employee to entrepreneur or if you want to survive and thrive in 2021.
And what digital-skills you will need to include in your personal right-skilling plan, depends on the new function, or new role you want to be able to take to:
- find a new similar position in Financial Services;
- start your own company as independent business owner with your own virtual organisation like Tony did part-time in 2000 and full time from 2011 onwards, staying small using ICT;
- found your own startup including in FinTech, RegTech or Insuretech;
- work for a scaleup including FinTech-, RegTech or InsureTech scaleups;
- become an Financial Services consultant, trainer or online coach for instance.
Examples of new optional modules:
- Digital marketing with AI.
- Working from home with a special module for working from home mums/dads.
- Making money from home online with your ‘online-plan b’.
- From idea to succesful FinTech Startup with The FinTech Model Canvas©.
- Online video marketing with pitch videos like the one with 3 scenes in this post.
- Social skills: ‘Finding your why’, ‘Resilience’, ‘Minimalism’ and ‘Mindfullness’ (online tutorials & learning materials).
Start with your personal digital right-skilling plan.
Find out how this new on demand ‘Digital Right-Skilling In Financial Services Program’ developed by Tony, can help you in combination with Boudewijn Vellinga from Greifenberg, specialists in repositioning talent, in your personal and business transformation in Financial Services by contacting us here.